02 Jun GUMS Medball
GUMS presents Med Ball 2016, the biggest night on the social calendar. Following an incredible night 4 years ago, GUMS is proud to announce that Med Ball will be returning to one of the most requested locations on the coast, Movie World.
About the Night
Your ticket includes drinks throughout the night, canapes, main course and dessert – as well as rides, entertainment and after party.
- $130 for GUMS Plus/Classic Members
- $140 for non GUMS Members
If you’re a GUMS Plus/Classic Member – use the email address you signed up with when you place your order, and use the discount code GUMSPLUS.
If you have any questions, just send us a message on Facebook.
Terms and Conditions for Ticket Giveaway Competition
- Total prize pool worth $700.00. Only one prize can be won by one individual. To enter, participants must complete both Step 1 and 2 in the How to Enter summary.
- You can enter in multiple rounds by liking the Facebook post each week.
- The prize is one ticket to the GUMS Med Ball 2016. The prize is non-exchangeable and non-refundable. If you have already purchased your ticket, you will receive a full refund on that ticket. If you have not yet purchased your ticket, you will receive a discount code which can be used for your ticket purchase.
- Drawing of prizes
- Round 1 – Two prizes will be drawn on Sunday 19th June for all entries between Wednesday 8th June and Sunday 12th June.
- Round 2 – Two prizes will be drawn on Sunday 26th June for all entries between Monday 13th June and Sunday 19th June.
- Round 3 – One prize will be drawn on Sunday 3rd July for all entries between Monday 20th June and Sunday 26th June.
- An entry is considered a Facebook like on a post created by GUMS on the GUMS’ Facebook page and for that corresponding person to have completed the MIGA Registration Form. They will be posted on
- Round 1 – Wednesday 8th June
- Round 2 – Monday 13th June
- Round 3 – Monday 20th June
- The entrant will be matched using the First and Last Name details on the MIGA Registration Form and their Facebook First and Last Name. If the entrant’s details do not match, it is the responsibility of the entrant to either Facebook Message GUMS (https://www.facebook.com/GUMSMedSoc) or email email@example.com to be considered in the competition.
- This is a game of chance. The winner of each round will be determined by a random number generator. A number will be allocated to each participant who likes the relevant Round’s Facebook post and has completed the MIGA registration form (https://members.miga.com.au/db/dbweb.asp?dbcgm=1&ac=sl).